Thursday, January 13, 2005

Chalet Talk

Downtown East. Never a place which I really enjoyed going to. Last night, however, I was shown a whole new world to it...

My classmates organised a chalet there. Simply just for the sake of having it. It was fun just chilling out, talking cock, cracking lame sexist jokes, chain-smoking, bitching about other classmates and lecturers and visiting the reputable haunted "Red House". This was an experience I have never had before!

I sometimes wonder is it because of my perpetual attitude problems that never got me invited to gatherings like that. But heck I can blend in and party. The chalets just prefer me elsewhere. The few times I tried to organise one, everything would blow up in my face. People would either not show up, or they would come late and leave early. *SIGH* That's why I sweared NEVER to even try anymore.

Somehow life just went on as usual and chalet gatherings were never something that I bothered with. Simply cos I know I'll either get left out (God knows why, since I'm sooo loud), or the crowd's just not right. But now, with the aid of Shawn, Scott, Fiona, Mark, Jeff, Evan, Mindy, Shawn Tang, Gerald, John and May (May! May! I love you! ;p), chalets are a bonding experience.

So please, guys, invite me to your chalets in future? Pretty please? We won't be in our 20s forever ya know?
(Shitez, some of you aren't even 20 yet...)