Monday, January 17, 2005

How hard does life get when you spend the WHOLE weekend without any internet access??

*SIGH* Fortunately, I've been showered upon with gifts of all kinds from my hubby-to-be... (Yippee!)

That particular Neopet from Maccas that I have been eyeing is finally MINE!
Cloud Aisha. She now joins the proud league of the "Com-Side Buddies", sitting proudly on the right speaker.

Nash got me an electric kettle. Now lazy me can get hot water with just a flick of the switch! kekeke... Then we can make instant mash potatoes, Campbell's cup-a-soup, Milo, cup noodles... Muahahaha... (Still wondering. Like that how to lose weight?) I'm soooo gonna become a FAT bride...

I have been spoilt.

I've also gotten at least another half a dozen of pressies, including a ZA lipstick, a ring, hair clip, etc...

*Hehehe* Now who's a happy girl even without internet access?? Me, me, me!!!