Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ok. I have to say this. Friendster bulletin board's "jinxed" chain mails shit me. Big time. Just when you think the evil that started yonks ago together with free web-based email is ending, you start seeing them lame same chain messages in Friendster...

~~What The Fuck?!~~

Anyone who indulges in spreading such absurdities, irregardless of age, are rendered either bored or brainless. Bored, simply because they want to see others' reactions, and brainless as they actually could be superstitious enough to believe it.

I've been ignoring such "witchcraft" throughout my 9 years of using web-based email. And well, I must say that friends who have sent them to me have all gotten a fair share of complaints. And now, my mailboxes are all spam and chain letter free.

So please, stop doing nonsensical childish things like spreading the "good word". Unless you really want that supposed "happy love life" and "great surprise" promised so badly, please, don't do it.

Spend your time more constructively. Spend some quality time with your loved ones. Do some charity work. Maybe even go clubbing or shopping to boost the economy.

Life's short. Stop wasting it.