Thursday, January 20, 2005

Ladies' night @ ChinaBlack!

Woohoo~~

Okies. MDIS is not a great educational institution, but the students there sure are a party bunch! With the succession of my FIRST enjoyable chalet experience, now comes Grace G. (pardon me for putting down your initials cos I know another Grace) and Fiona as the party gang!

Or should I say threesome... =p

Scott should come by earlier! Scott should start dancing earlier! Scott should NOT bring my fag case to God-knows-where and leave me with NO SMOKES for close to 2 hours! Not cool, man!

But generally, shaking ass with you guys were great! Pity about Michael Buble's "Sway" though. Hubby -to-be wasn't there when they played that song. Made me miss him a hell lot cos by then we had already been separated since 9am... *sob sob* A whole 13 hours!!! Then in he comes around midnight in a sexy tight T-shirt... Oh my rod... *Slurp* Still think he's the HOTTEST in the whole club!

Hilarious event of the night:
I dropped my nose stud in the loo... Only to find it IN MY BRA when I got home and stripped down... Okies... I admit... My cleavage was a tad too much... *harharhar*

Sympathy award for the night goes to... Fiona...
Poor baby got burnt by cigarettes TWICE in a night... *Sigh* Someone up there is trying to tell you to quit "social smoking"!!

I'm starting to miss those chicks already!! More kisses when I get to class? *Heehee* But without alcohol, I don't think we'll be that erm... lesbiany...

Time for class. Which I must unabashedly announce started more than an hour ago... Hahahaha...