Saturday, January 22, 2005

Ahhh... Public holidays. Days to do whatever it was that you wanted done but couldn't cos there are always a million and one activites planned til the end of the year. Official days off somehow just make people feel lazy...

*Yawn* How great. Went to bed at 11 in the morning. Just woke up at 6. Oh my rod. That's like one whole day GONE to nothing... Shite.

There have been many times when I feel that sleep is evil, and I would actually go for 3 days without sleeping a wink. Sleep is such a waste of time. Especially when night time is the best time to club, stroll beaches, make love, just chill out, etc. It is also at night where I get my best inspirations in writing. The sun just makes me impatient and lazy.

For close to a year in my life, I only slept in the day. Nights are when I am liberated and freed from the clutches of the mundane daily routine. I was a complete weirdo. And utterly enjoyed it.

So what happens now? *SIGH* I envision sleeping late tonight again as hubby-to-be and I have already fed our snooze monsters sufficiently, and thus we will wind up waking up to say goodbye to the sun again tomorrow... Bad sleep cycle. But I can't help it. Sometimes I would wish that the whole world's sleep cycle was like mine. All in reverse. But *SIGH* all daydreams...

Sleep is a necessary evil. Very necessary, and very evil. We are jolly well snoring our youth away...