Monday, January 24, 2005

It seems that all the bloggers on my list are busy with one thing or another... Blogs are not being updated!! Can you guys PLEASE start updating so I can feed the voyeur within me? I have a daily need to peek into your lives and chuckle at the humourous events and feel for the upsetting ones.

Somehow I feel that blogs help to inform friends of what you're currently up to and some of the ups and downs you've been experiencing. Most would be too busy with school or work to constantly keep in touch, much less to meet up. Thus the blog comes in handy. I think everyone can afford ten minutes to sum up the gist of the day's events and type them out...

No doubt, there would be days when you would reach home and just K/O in close to no time. Or periods where you just feel like utter crap to even be bothered to post an entry. Nevertheless, I think it would be quite uplifting when you talk about things that shit you and then receive comforting comments. That's when you know who are the ones who are concerned about you.

Therefore, I am updating my blog VERY regularly... In hope to find out who are the ones who are concerned... But then again, they could jolly well just be plain "kay-poh"... =p