Thursday, February 03, 2005

To prove that I am not THAT drunk and high, I am putting up an entry... I conclude that Chinablack doesn't like my nose stud. Why do I ALWAYS drop my nose stud @ Chinablack?!?! It's getting so irritating... And this time, it's not in my bra... Shite!

The lesbian acts with Fiona have gotten further. We FRENCH!!!! But she tastes sweet... Kekeke... Partying today was fun, but I was quite upset in the beginning cos everyone who said they would come suddenly said they had something on or were not feeling well. Hmm... Am I that bad a party mate that they won't come have fun with me?

Fully packed day later. And countdown, 1 day to ROM!!!! Shite.... So nervous... Wish me luck and that everyone who's meant to turn up will turn up. Fuck those who don't. You're not my friend anymore. =p

Still taking reservations for my birthday chalet. Please reply!!