Saturday, January 29, 2005

Blogging Revolution!

I'm starting a private journal at Tabulas, and I LURVE the fact that it works more like a personal website. So cool! But then again, there's practically NOTHING in this world that is perfect...

Tabulas cannot dictate font type and size for entries, has ads for free users, cannot play with HTML codes and has less templates to choose from... *SIGH* But it can make entries private, so I'll be using it as an online diary.

Blogger has been fucking up quite often recently, and that shits me to tears. And I'm running out of space in my sidebar for more and more nonsense that I would love to share... Therefore, I am incoporating both of my accounts to get maximum online nagging pleasure! *hiacks*

When Blogger fucks up again, I'll crosspost from Tabulas and make the entry public so you guys can read from either one website. Meanwhile, I'm in the process of putting up a links to friends' blogs in the sidebar. Keep your eyes peeled!

Meanwhile, I am also in the process of creating a theme for "shelled & deshelled". There are just sooo many pretty blog templates around that I want to use! Thus, to satisfy my lust for pretty templates, I'll be changing the look of it every so often to suit the mood/situation. Will let you guys know when I've uploaded the new template.