Thursday, January 27, 2005

And just when you thought it couldn't get worse...
Life throws you another bucket of shit.

Was supposed to meet up with Thiru, my classmate, to pick up my textbooks, but because I couldn't make outgoing calls, I couldn't liase with him, and ended up NOT getting my books. Again.

Supposed to go clubbing at Chinablack for ladies' night, but Grace called up saying that she's got to stay in today cos her parents are hitting the roof. Okies... That's fine.

Then Fiona called saying that she's out with her friends and THEY want to go to Zouk. Fine...

So Nash and I got tickets online for 9.50pm screening of "Elektra" at GV Grand.

We got lost on our way there, simply because neither one of us had been to Great World City for the loooongest time. We finally got to the box office at 10.20pm. The box office had the system shut down already... Crap.

Had to wait about 5 minutes for them to boot up the system and collect the tickets.

And the movie SUCKED. Thin plot with no climax at all. Overrated film. And Jennifer Garner was just blah in the movie. I think Abby and Typhoid Mary stole the show.

Then when we thought it really couldn't get any worse...
Fiona reported herself to be clubbing at Zouk...
And our favourite supper hangout said they'll stop operating starting from next month. CRAP!

~Sheesh~

Ok, Life. It's not getting funny anymore. This better be the "Tsunami Effect". Recede all the good luck away so that it'll come back more powerful. If not, just let the bad luck end by Feb 4th... I soooo need things to go smoothly on ROM day...