Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm sooooo going to grow fat before ROM day... I'm binging and drinking due to stress and nervousness... On a lighter note, there are always crappy nonsense online to make me giggle. Here's some:

For the anti-Windows clan --> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/winrg.php

Take some time to load the flash, and click around like you would on your Windows! Harhar... I find it so similar to my old PC... Lame piece of shit. Still LURVE my iBook. Pretty and powerful.

There's this animated series called "Stripperella" showing on Arts Central at 10pm on Mondays (not that I ever watch TV) which is based on Pamela Anderson. Looks kinky. And there's a Java game! Click here to play!

Still awaiting your answers to my chalet...

Is no one interested to come to my birthday chalet?!?!