Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I can't sleep!

Everyone can STOP reminding me that ROM day is coming and report to me the number of days to go. I can countdown by myself jolly well. I just refuse to do it.

Not that I don't want to be married to that hunk of a genius, Nash, but just that IT'S SCARY... You guys go try getting married after dating the guy slightly over 3 months. We only met on Sept 11th 2004! Go do your maths.

I bet anyone who's getting married, despite the length of dating, would still be utterly nervous when the "Big Day" draws near. Not to mention the fact that I AM a commitment-phobe of sorts. Never wanted to get married til I turn 30. And now? Look at what he's done to me!!! He's mesmerised me!!! (Biatch...) *hides face in hands and sobs, but am secretly giggling*

I am so DARN excited AND scared that I CAN'T SLEEP! I am such a perfectionist when it comes to events, and this being the biggest day in my whole entire negligible existence, it's only natural to be completely jittery about things going wrong.

Please, chicks and hunks, turn up if you're invited. Don't play me out on this one! Any other time can fly my airplane, but NOT for this day. Thank you. If not, FUCK YOU...

By the way, please submit your name if you'll be free 18th-20th February. I'm having a birthday chalet @ Downtown East. EVERYONE IS INVITED!! (Thank God I don't have many friends...) We probably won't be having a BBQ, unless someone volunteers to be the chef. Everything WILL be charred and inedible if I'm the one doing the cooking...

Ok. Don't ask me why I'm holding a chalet for my 22nd birthday. We're holding it cos my hubby says so. And maybe for the fact that I did NOTHING aka NIL aka JACKSHIT for my 21st birthday, and I sort of wanna make it up. It is SOOOOO sad to celebrate 21st with just your boyfriend, and only have ONE birthday present, which is the tongue piercing that you did and paid for with his ATM card... (Thank you again, Desmond. Still lurve my tongue stud.)

So, submit your names now. Not that I'm gonna prepare any food, drinks, or anything. But just want to know an estimated number of people coming so hubby can know what size of cake to get.