Thursday, February 17, 2005

Woohoo!!!

~ I think it's true that after every low there will be a high ~

After that UTTERLY depressing low for Valentine's Day, the make-up V Day was good.

Then there was the perfect pair of sandals for my V Day present (orange TopShop halter) and a very versatile bag to go with the same top and my other boho-indie clothes.

Followed by the breaking of barriers between the chicks causing in some uninhibitions released during our routine weekly Ladies' Night. We all went crazy!!!!!

SIGH. If only life could stay like that always...

Well, more to look forward starting tomorrow... My birthday chalet!!!!

You guys can start popping by anytime after Friday morning...
Anyone interested in going to WILD WILD WET???

I haven't been there before, so I shall kick up my princess-y tantrums here and go "I don't fucking care! I wanna go and I want people to go with me!" *folds arms across chest, stamps feet, and frowns*