Monday, February 14, 2005

School starts in 7 hours' time. Wow. There goes my one week holiday...
So what did FUCK did I achieve in the past week?

I did get a lucrative amount out from my angbaos, which was a first in my many years of CNY visiting... Which currently is left with a minimal amount cos I splurged quite an amount on my hubby's Valentine's Day present. I know it's about the thought and not the gift itself, but I can sort of say that I'm expecting a better present from him, thus I need to be a bit more extravagant here...

Other than that, the rest of the week was quite uneventful.

We're 3 hours into Valentine's Day, and I think time is not stopping. What nonsense. I thought people said when you're in love, time stops? Well, in this case, there are only two possibilities. Either I am NOT in love, or those who said that are LYING. I can't decide which presumption is more accurate...

Am in quite a foul mood today. Please don't ask me why. It's just one of those days that turn out fucked up. I was so enthusiastic about having my hair dyed purple (and I mean PURPLE purple, not those reddish-purples that they so commonly have around) or blue (really dark blue that can only be noticed under bright light). And guess what? It turned out brownish-red. Fuck.

You guys will get to see it in school in the morning. It's nice, but it's just not what I want. I have had shades like that a DOZEN times before. I used to change my hair colour every 3-6 months! This time I was searching for something outstanding since I am in school and not being restricted over hair colours.

Well, I guess like Life, hair colours never do come out they way you want them. Fuck.

P.S. Read this... It utterly pissed me off when I found it on Friendsters' Bulletin Board.