Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I AM MRS TAN!!!!

Ya, C'mon. Let's you hear say that one more time... Mis-sus-Tan...

Yeah. Call me that all you want, cos it is the truth. I am married, happy, and in bliss. Just try not to call me auntie. Or I'm soooo gonna kick your ass.

Well, domestication has made me slightly lazy. And slightly is a gross understatement. Hubby's been doing all the laundry. I guess the predictions were right. Shelly IS getting lazy after snagging the man. So lazy that even blog isn't updated. But hey, the man doesn't mind, does he?

Everything went fine for the ROM. A couple of no-shows and late-comers, but all in all, a successful event. Thank you to everyone who made the celebration possible. The sponsors, Simon (boss of Bar Troppo), our parents, the GUESTS!!! Thank you guys for supporting our marriage. Thank you huei, Brandon, Grace aka GGYY, Fiona, the Hamsters gang for your sweet sweet wedding gifts!

I hope everyone had fun at the reception. It wasn't anything big or grand, but hope is that it was cosy and you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Up next, my birthday chalet!!!!!
So excited. Been ages since I had a chalet. And Fiona, this is NOT gonna blow up in my face. You biatch... Don't curse me. Cake cutting will be on Saturday night (19th Feb), but please do come on Friday night too so we can be crazy throught the night drinking, bitching and smoking...

To total up the number of guests so that hubby can choose the cake size, please send me an SMS or give me a call by 12 Feb '05 (Saturday). Thank you!!