Wednesday, February 09, 2005

恭喜发财!

Don't bother asking me for angbaos. I am NOT "privileged" to give them out yet. Yup, you heard me right. Not through with customary rites, parents say "no, no, dun need give angbao..."

*Hiacks*

I am one lucky bitch. Just got my 3rd and 4th birthday present from hubby today. He says he's getting me 22 presents for my 22nd birthday. Poor baby is gonna be SOOOOO broke after that... Keke...

There ya go Desmond! Someone beat you over the numbers! But then again, I was 19 then.. Would be stupid to give me more than 19 presents...

Well, what can I say? I've got great friends, fun bitchy girlfriends who double up as GREAT shopping kaki-s, a great man as my husband, fantastic and supporting younger bro and WONDERFUL god-brothers...

This HAS to be a good Lunar New Year. Or else I'm gonna be sooooo fucked... Pray hard I get more angbaos this year, then CHICKS! It's time to go SHOPPING!!!!!!!! =p