Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Depressing V-Day...

Valentine's Day blew up in my face big time.

Hubby didn't get home til 9pm, and that was after vanishing into thin air for 2 hours with his mobile switched off.

I guess I sorta fucking blew up. There I was sitting at home, waiting for him to come home and pick me up. But nope. He came back with presents though. A feather rose, small Hello Kitty plush, and the Topshop halter I've been eyeing in the wrong colour!!!

Like Fiona would say... "What nonsense?!"

Having had nothing to eat ALL DAY, we had our first meal East Coast MacDonald's slightly past midnight, having spent the last 3 hours in an emotional breakdown.

I was screaming. He was admitting defeat and feeling utterly sorry.

~~ Valentine's Day has never been as sucky as this before. ~~

Well, he's gonna make it up today by bringing me to a proper candlelight dinner, and we're gonna change that halter to the one in the right colour.

He better make it a good day. Else I'm sooooo gonna scream my head off again.

First Valentine's Day together and he SCREWS everything up BIG TIME. And the worst thing is that we're MARRIED!!!!! Suddenly I felt so unappreciated and unloved yesterday...

Call me a romantic, but I always get moved by the notion of being presented with pretty flowers (hopefully those that don't die) and being serenaded by music under the moon and stars... For those same movie-like scenes to be happening in reality for me would be an utter bliss...