Saturday, February 19, 2005

Birthday Chalet Day 1

Thanks to the advancement of modern technology, I can now blog from the "comfort" of my DownTown East chalet room.

I fucking got a SECOND level room. I HATE 2nd level rooms. They are so bloody inconvenient. Especially when you're having a BBQ and you have to carry all the bloody equipment and food downstairs. And what happens when you forget something? You bloody climb all the way back up again. What the fuck~

On the whole, today was good. Grace aka GGYY was so sweet to come down and check in with me cos I'm all alone. (Hubby had to go to work due to fucking deadlines and shit.) Then we spent time listening to music and talking. She's likes the same songs that I do!! Oh my rod!!

The real fun came together with Fiona... We were being all silly. We did group manicures and pedicures together while giggling our heads off. Naturally the end result wasn't very good. Shaky hands never paint very well...

Plenty of jokes and past experiences were shared, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself with them. Dynamic Party Trio!!!!

Got my first birthday present (those from Nash notwithstanding) from GGYY. Some crazy book. "The Wild Guide To Having Sex". As Fiona would say... "What nonsense!" I have having a pretty fantastic sex life, thank you very much. But then again, there were some positions in there that looked pretty impossible and interesting... =p

My xiao-di all got drunk from Absolut Vodka... haha... Now I'm taking the time to type as they are gone exploring the "Red House". Betcha they're gonna come back with some tall tales...

~~ End of report for day 1 ~~