Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Happy 22nd Birthday to me!!

~~ The whole world rejoices the moment you are born, and you are the only one crying. ~~

Nash popped a big surprise today. Came to school with my present "Mr. Chao Turtle", this soft toy I've been eyeing for some time.

The rest of the day was spent walking around Orchard Road, trying to feed the shopaholic in me. Yet, nothing caught my eye. Except that fantastic stone-washed denim mini skirt from Zara. And fuck the shop for only having it in size 38. Ya, I've got a big bum. I know.

The worst thing is that I can fit into that size 38, only that I want it a tad longer for decency's sake, so I gotta get a 40 so that it can hang lower on my hips and prevent "visible panty syndrome".

Tomorrow I shall have to decide. Should I get the lovely lovely size 38? Or should I just wait another few years for another skirt like that to come along again??

Somebody, I need advice!!! Help me!!!!

I finally bought my water baby. Nash just filled it up with warm water and now I'm dressing it up in it's Tigger pyjamas. I've waited ages for the price to drop from $49.90 to the $19.90 that I bought it for. Thank God for plunging prices and sales. I love my water baby!!!

Today, we will welcome "Chao Turtle" and baby "Happy" into Shelly's family of toys!! Hope they don't get too oppressed by the current members of the Hello Kitty clan... =p