Friday, March 04, 2005

Shopping frenzy!!

Shopping is FANTASTIC therapy.

I bought so much stuff today that I'm soooo completely cured of all that shit that happened earlier this week and back into last week. But I guess it is quite obvious that I spent a horrendous amount just curing myself of all that crap.

Here's a list of what I got for myself:
- Escada "Rockin Rio" Eau De Toilette (30ml) @ $61.01
- Floral fairy-like top from Future State @ $9.00 (They're on sale!!!)
- Eyelash curler from Sasa @ $7.90
- Hairspray for reducing dryness & frizziness from Sasa @ $7.00
- Black sphagetti top from Zara @ $19.90
- 2 Emily Strange T-shirts from Lips Enterprise @ $17.00 each

And to prove that I am not all that selfish, I bought:
- Boy boxers for my bro from Zara @ $14.90 for a pack of 2
- Imported army green T-shirt from Lips Enterprise @ $35.00

My brother's birthday is on 12th March, thus I thought it'll be nice to buy him something. His sleepwear has been surf shorts that are too tiny for him. And since he's such a sucker for branded goods, I thought the boxers would come in useful.

The fucking expensive T-shirt for Nash is a gift as our one-month wedding anniversary. Wow. Now that you think back, time DOES pass pretty fast. I've been Mrs Tan for a month already!!!

The evening was spent with GGYY and hubby boogie-ing at Siam Supper Club. Met up with Amanda (my ex-colleague) and my long lost crush, Ryan. He's still as charming as ever. We both decided that if he had not gone to Taiwan to work for 2 months last year, we might actually be married instead of me being married to Nash.

Fate makes a fool out of me.