Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm a lil bitch!

I know I had an earlier posting saying that I'm having a crappy day. But apparently, as my track records show, I tend to post more entries when I'm feeling crappy. What can I say? I'm a blogwhore. *drags Fiona and huei along to pose with me in a group blogwhore/camwhore shot*

I was looking through my friends' photos on Friendster and realised that many of them like to post shots of Valentine's Day presents, couple-y pics, pets and families. Do they do that to show off? Or are they just too ugly/shy (delete where applicable) to have self portraits? (No insults there intended.)

I'm starting to wonder if I should post up pictures of ALL my birthday presents, my (now all dried up) bouquets, and more intimate shots of me and hubby... Just to shit people. Or show off. Whichever way they take it.

But heck, hubby doesn't post pics of us. Out of his 4 photos, 2 are of him, one of me, and another one of us which was taken much much earlier in our relationship. I DEMAND more exposure on his Friendster account!!

Until then, I shall continue to stalk others on Friendster, looking through still shots of their life. And by the way, I HATE people who don't post at least ONE pic of themselves. How the HECK am I supposed to know who you are then??