Tuesday, March 08, 2005

:: Rantings ahead ::

Unpacking my emotions along with my luggage...
Sorting out stuff never takes up much of my thinking brain anyways.

I don't know if I am sick of the unpacking of my shit loads of clothes and barang-barang, or am I sick of thinking in circles. I was up all through the night and only managed to sort out my electronical barang and my beauty items. Which, by the way, happen to be quite a bit. Leave-in conditioners, perfumes, lotions, moisturizers... Realised that I have ALOT of hair care items. Olive oil (to prevent flyaway/frizzy hair), leave-in conditioners (for soft, shiny hair), hair mousse (only used on days when I want my curls to show up), Lucido hairspray (for instant soft and non-frizzy hair). WTF. What can I say? I am NOT blessed with good hair. Hairstylists used to comment that my hair resembles metal wires or hay. Dry, hard and sticking out in all directions.

Pardon me if I'm ranting away. I just want to "talk". And now that sweets isn't here with me, this is all I can do that at least deems me slightly normal. Although I WOULD talk to my plush toys, but at least I know over here some bored soul might read my naggings.

My room is still in a mess.

Bags and boxes lining the sides of my room. All filled up with nonsense accumulated through my 22 years. I hate to think how much time I would spend packing up my clothes. For once, I feel like being completely merciless and throwing away anything I feel I would never wear again. Yet some of these pieces are so pretty, and others hold some sort of significant sentimental value, how can I possibly just throw them away??

I LURVE my sexy little midriff tops. And trust me, I got a lot of them. But at the rate I am being repeatedly commented looking like a pregnant lady, I feel concious even wearing a slightly shorter T-shirt. FUCK. I want to lose them fats.

Try everything I have. Anything worked? Yeah, at the expense of my poor suffering gastric or heart.

I do not want to work hard.
I just want to lie down and get some professional attend to the elimination of my blubber.

I cannot consume anything to aid in my quest.
No Extrim, Xando or whatever nonsense there is.

I do not want to go under the knife. I want no scars.

Well, so much for slimming anyways. No money, no talk.


// Special thanks to Marco. You're a great friend!! //