Monday, March 07, 2005

Walkathon Talkathon

Hubby and I went on a trek all over the east of Singapore.

We walked from our home in Paya Lebar, to the shophouse in Serangoon/Jalan Besar area, then to Bugis and finally resting at Plaza Singapura to catch "Hitch".

I wouldn't rank the movie too highly. Plot is predictable, and there are just WAAAY too many coincidences that lead to the final climax of the film. Only saving grace about it is the witty and humourous dialogue.

Back to the trek. We shared alot of emotions throughout the journey. Talked about our individual pasts, about the people we know, analyse certain areas of life, discuss our future, being silly and laughing away. This is a good date. It's cheap and can be quite tiring, but what we manage to share is incomparable. I want to do this more often!!

In essence of the day itself, I can just say that I had a good day. There were some fights and ironing out of issues, but ultimately, it was the release of pent up frustrations and doubts that led to the comfort of being together today.

I am not someone who believes in keeping comments to myself. Ok. Call me bitchy if you want. I always feel that by sharing your thoughts with others, especially when it's pertaining to them, makes them a better person, lets them understand how you feel towards them and concurrently, strengthens the relationship. Please pardon me if you ever feel that I am being too damn honest and therefore has offended you.

To end this post, I'll leave you with a picture. Just a sample of Ah Mm's (Hubby's auntie) funky cooking...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'll tell you guys more about the EF (Edible Factor) of our in-house dinners when I can remember... All I can say now in a few words is that its "not fantastic". =p