Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dinner over. Spraycan finished.

My painstakingly prepared dinner was rated "good". So lame. Just like my Advertising module assignment, also rated "good".

SIGH.

That spraycan only managed to colour one side of my door. How upsetting. Nash says I got to buy at least two more cans to colour up the whole door. But @ $17.95, how am I going to afford it???

SIGH.

Makes no sense to spray the back of my door. It was just a plain blue. It was the front that was shitting me. That gaudy yellow and blue. With blotches here and there too. (My door was the first to be the guinea pig when my mum wanted to paint it long ago... Therefore mine is the most fucked up of the lot.)

Now, cos the door is not done with its spray job, I can't put up my white pearl door curtain.

So now I'm left with nothing to play with no more.

SIGH.

What next? I'm bored...