Wednesday, March 09, 2005

More surprises for today!

I got an anonymous comment for my entry regarding the flowers, but you guys can't see it now cos I've changed my comments to Haloscan. I've also taken out that stupid doodleboard that's NOT working. So here's the comment anyways...

envious envy whatever... in singapore to get such a guy like your hubby, you'll probably need to die once to get him. he's the endangered kind. treasure him gurl trust me, he's about to go extinct ;)
::
My reply to him/her:
Haha... I don't know who you are, but thanks for that comment. I already died once in my pursuit of a relationship with him... My close friends know that.

But anyways, I'm glad that things have turned out quite well since I moved back home...
::
Well, I don't know by stating my lucky fortune here am I shitting you guys or not, but here goes...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
No nut choc chip cookies from Famous Amos!! In a heart-shaped box no less!! =)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Hubby's FIRST tattoo. Done just for me!!! *evil snigger* Now we have couple tatts!!
::
Well, so that sums up the surprises for today... I wonder what's in store tomorrow?? I'm going to be a sweet lil' wife and prepare dinner for him and my family. *cross fingers* I just hope my culinary skills are still intact... =p