Monday, March 14, 2005

ZzZzZzZz

Why ZzZzZzZz??

Cos I slept my WHOLE bloody weekend away... Shittyshittyfuckfuck(TM of huei)!!

My legs are ITCHING!! I want to dance!!
Babes, I don't care. We are either going to Chinablack or Gotham Penthouse this Wednesday!! Although I'd really prefer Gotham due to the spacious dance floor and no need to wait for fucking ages to get a drink.

Please please please Fiona... Let's go to Gotham!!

My legs are ITCHING so bad that I think I nearly kicked a gaping hole in the bottom of Nash's car!! The radio was EXTREMELY uncooperative. They were playing hip hop track after dance track after hip hop track when I was in the car. Why?? Why Power98?? Why Perfect 10??? Why do you do this to me??!!?!

I - NEED - TO - DANCE.

And I will say it again.


I - NEED - TO - DANCE!!

Ok. Ranting complete. Back to preparing my project presentation. Oh. Did I mention that I'm at MacDonald's?? My whole group skipped morning class. Ha. *Yawns*