Thursday, March 17, 2005

Somewhere along the line...

Somewhere along the line...

My curly baby hair became straight. (and I've got the pics to prove it)
My straight hair became wavy and unruly.
I liked curly permed hair.
I reverted to loving my hair straight. (and that happened yesterday after the haircut)

I started to binge and grow fat. (start of depression)
I caught the slimming craze and lost 8kg in less than 2 weeks.
I developed very bad gastric and started eating again.
I put on weight. And it stayed on til now. (how I hate it)

I wanted to love and be loved. (hopeless romantic pisceans)
I didn't believe in love anymore. (someone broke my heart)
I fell in love. (with Nash)
I felt crappy being in love.

I started a blog.
I closed it down. (don't ask me why. I don't know.)
I started another blog. (this one, to be precise.)
I started to become a blogwhore. (yup. post a million times a day.)

My brother went a little deranged. (like everyone else in this family)
He started to repeat songs for days on end.
I started to hear Alien Ant Farm's "Fuse" day in day out.
I started to sing it. (to my own irritation)

I started to feel that I'm fat again. (I perpetually look pregnant)
I wanted to slim down.
I felt that nobody notices me no more. (Really! No one does!)
I think I lost my sexual appeal. (No guys pick me up no more!)

I think I went crazy. =p