Monday, March 14, 2005

WHY ARE THERE NO COMMENTS??

This is making me upset. WHY ARE THERE NO COMMENTS ON MY BLOG?!?!

I put up the Haloscan comments in expectation that there WILL BE comments from those reading my blog. Wah. In the end? Nothing. Except for the comments from "him/her anonymous", I am not getting complaints/bitchings from anyone else... SIGH.

I want people to bitch about my writings. Not even Nash can be bothered with it.

Or do you guys want a tagboard/shoutbox sort of thing??

::

I started this blog with other purposes in mind. I admit. If it seems like no one else except Nash is reading it, then I think it is quite pointless to continue this blog, since everything pertinent to my upset/unbalanced mentality is usually blogged on my other page. SIGH.

::

Why do I suddenly feel alone and neglected again? Pardon me if I suddenly start ranting and raving mad, but quiet blogs almost always symbolise that the blogger has no friends and is a fucked-up person or loner.

Am I a loner? I hardly think so. I enjoy parties. I enjoy crowds. I like hanging out with cool people to chat, gossip, joke and bitch. Except for the occassions when one just wants to be alone to think and mope for him/herself, I like company.

Gone are the days when people call me in advance or impromptu to ask me out shopping/clubbing/coffee drinking... It all just went downhill after I got serious with Nash. And then everyone just went silent after I got married. Why? Married folks don't make good companions and friends??

These days, only GGYY keep me company. Fiona is a rare kaki these days too. I guess the project deadlines and her work schedules have kept her busy. I miss being silly with you, Fio!!

That day shopping in Tampines was good. I want to go play toys at Toys'R'Us with you again!!! I want to go dancing with you and act all lesbian!! =p

::

I need a hobby or something. I am getting shit bored without any friends, and I can't possible keep posting blog entries especially when no one's gonna read it. It's just a waste of electricity and bandwidth.

::

Meanwhile, here's a list of the songs that I'm shaking to now:
50 cent - Candy Shop
50 cent - Disco Inferno
Rupee ft Daddy Yankee - Tempted to touch (remix)
Truth Hurts - Addictive
Ciara - 1 2 step
J Lo ft Fabolous - Get Right (remix)