Saturday, March 19, 2005

Rise & Shine!

First one up on a Saturday!! I can't remember how long ago it was when I was the first one awake on the weekends... But I know it is eons ago. I would be eagerly jumping out of bed and hopping over to park my ass in front of the TV, and for the next few hours, wide-eyed absorbing harmful X-rays from watching cartoon after cartoon... Those were the good old days...

I still remember how the whole family would have MacDonald's breakfast on Sunday mornings, either we would all go out in Papa's lorry, or he would buy it back for us. Back then I didn't know it, but Dad was always more than willing to wake early and buy it for us because he was not allowed to smoke at home. *snigger* So much for self sacrifice...

My mum would never allow me to have one whole hashbrown to myself, and that sucks BIG TIME! I guess that's why I have this soft spot for potatoes now. All that fattening carbohydrates... But then again, like what Nash says: "No,no, this is no good for you. It makes you fat. Nevermind, mummy eat this for you. See how much I love you? I grow fat instead of you!"

I miss those old days. Bits and pieces of my childhood that warms me up everytime I think of them. Yet now, the living has gone, the family is broken, and some things will never be the same again.

Sometimes I think it would be a good idea to be able to erase parts of my memory so that it doesn't hurt anymore. If I can't recall, I can't hurt. Pity such technology doesn't exist yet.

Gotham tonight!! Babes and I are going to get high and, maybe even, drunk. Like what Fiona says on her blog "I want to walk into scaffoldings and lamp posts and not feel pain." *LOL* I'll see you to that! TECHNICOLOR PAVEMENT PIZZA!!