Wednesday, March 23, 2005

XIAXUE'S SUPPORTER SUCKS

I don't know if you can classify this as a catfight, although I truly doubt so as xiaxue isn't "flaming" me and we don't know each other. For the next couple of moments as you read this entry, please make believe that she's a celebrity hotshot and I'm a fan of some rival artist (which in this case would be rival blogger).

You guys, take some time to read the comments on Haloscan and on my FizBox. Some "die-hard" fan of xiaxue is apparently defending her and upholding her reputation on her behalf. Well, I don't know what your name is, xiaxue fanatic, but I shall just call you "F" for convenience's sake. (As in "F" for fan, fanatic, fucked-up and fucker.)


I am - disliking you Webby - stupid.com
Before you diss XiaXue, why not read up more? YOU JUST SOUND STUPID. Xiaxue won BEST ASIA blog with 2,000 plus votes, which is why she cannot be bothered to take part in this yr's Best Singapore blog.


Dear F, I may not know the 2003 "Asia Weblog Awards" vote numbers very well, but here is where I got my source from. Start flaming him too if the numbers are wrong. And llike what I said in the last post, I really cannot be bothered to do more research regarding the numbers. So she won. What now?

Even if you say she won with 2,000+ votes, it is still a pathetic number. We all know there are more people reading blogs than that. The awards did not and is still not creating enough awareness to guarantee a fair fight. I'll blog more about that next time.

I am not interested to know WHY in the name of gay cockroaches she did not join 2003's awards, and unless you know her personally, you are NOT in the position to claim that she can't be bothered to join this year's "Best Singapore Blog". Who are you? Her manager?!?

I presume your command of the English language isn't particularly on the strong side, as you are saying that I am DISSING xiaxue. Well, screw your lingually disabled head. I am dissing HER WEBBY. If she has dumb supporters such as you, I feel sorry for her. Can't blame you though, you did mention that your webby is "stupid.com".

I am - still disliking you. Webby - why do you care?
The point is ... You are too fuck stupid to appreciate Xiaxue. And to hell would she argue with a retard like you.

I don't know what your "why do you care?" is referring to, but guess what, I DON'T really care.

I don't appreciate xiaxue doesn't mean that I am out to diss her or anything like that. I have better things to blog than that. And I probably not appreciate her because I'm not some desperate male who thinks that by supporting her all the way, she'll eventually meet me, fall in love with me, and live happily ever after.

Yup, she wouldn't argue with a "retard" like me, but you would. Which makes you every bit of a retard. And anyway, what the hell is "too fuck stupid"? Did you mean "fucking stupid"? Or "fucked stupid"?? Just another instance once again that you ARE a lingual handicap.

Therefore, for your reading and understanding convenience, I shall sum up all I have said earlier in FOUR simple words. I AM DISSING YOU! I bet if xiaxue reads this she would have reacted better than you. She IS smarter and has better etiquette than you for sure.
Now fuck off and run home to mummy.