Wednesday, March 23, 2005

~ Chalet Day 2 ~

Day 2 was slow... Fiona was here though and I guess I pissed a off at least a little with my preaching of how her plans of travelling would be dashed because working life is not as simple as what she deems.

Then I think I pissed her off some more by being all lovey-dovey, huggy-kissy with hubs with he got here. Sort of made her uncomfortable with the "public displays of affection", although I MUST say that being in a chalet room isn't exactly "public".

Thanks for coming by anyway. You were good company. And I hope you enjoyed Futurama.

Downtown East has very good "kambing" (mutton) soup!! Come here and try it on a cold rainy day. I bet it will be especially satisfying then.

Hubs and I finished a bottle of Penfold's Chardonnay by ourselves through the night and that led to a very good rest... Thus today I woke up all refreshed and raring to go, but with nowhere to go and nothing to do... The irony of life...


NOTICE: Anyone who wants to leave a comment, please do use a pseudonym if you do not wish to use your real name. It can be a bit of a confusion when I try to reply and everyone is "anonymous".
Blogger now allows input of desired names/nicknames/pseudonyms with their new commenting system. There is even a field for your web address! So please, leave a name. Thank you!
=)