Monday, March 28, 2005

This crappy sensation

Blog entry is late today, and I'm doing this at Centrepoint McDonald's on Hubby's 15" PowerBook G4 using the FREE wireless internet provided here. (And at all Mac outlets in Singapore.)

I should be out spending money now, but I'm not. Not because I don't want to, but somehow $50 just disappeared from my account. I SWEAR I didn't go shopping. Fiona can vouch for that. I only got myself "necessities" such as food, drinks and cigarettes. Yes. Cigarettes ARE a necessity.

Most of my brain cells have died after a pathetic cramming totalling 3 hours for my Journalism and News Broadcasting paper. I feel that I will FAIL my module. I don't doubt the possibility that I WILL pass my paper, but given the fact that I DID NOT even start on my assignment, let alone submit it, I would need to score at least a 62 for my paper if I want to scrap by with a "D" for this module. I have niggling doubts about being able to do that.

But still, what's done is done and I really should concentrate more on the lack of funds now. It's only Monday, and I only have $35 left to survive the week... I need a sugardaddy!! Any takers?? =p

Few things on my mind now:
1) Why couldn't I have posted a better entry?
2) I need retail therapy. Which brings it to...
3) I need money.
4) I REALLY need money. I still have supplementary paper fees to pay...
5) I want to update with another post later in the night when I get home. IF my brain is not dead by then...