Wednesday, March 23, 2005

For the comment leavers:

"I am - Darren
I say! - Are you pregnant? Or is that fats in yer tummy (refering to the displayed tummy pic with the tatoo above). If pregnant congratulations else you are quite a "bloated" too, Shelly ..not a nice scene though.."

Darren,
To feed your curious mind, I am currently not pregnant, and yes, as your suspicions may confirm it, those ARE fats on my tums. Nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has them. And if they don't, well, Father Fats will catch up on them soon enough.

I am quite happy with the way I look, even though there are minor changes that I would make if possible. But who doesn't? I'll NEVER go under the knife though, unless it is a medical health procedure. No cosmetic surgery for me!

And as what some people I know say: "I'm fat, you're ugly. I can go on a diet."

Alternatively, you can interpret it as this: "Fat can go on diet/slimming. Fucked face can only go for cosmetic surgery and change your face. Which WILL cost a huge bomb and you might just have your nose fall off (like Michael Jackson)."


"I am - someone
I say! - Xiaxue is NOT fat. You're fatter than her you loser bitch. Sexy huh?"

Dear someone,
You are one sad, twisted motherfucker. (At this point I see no reason to polite anymore since YOU are not being particularly polite either.) I believe you are too ashamed to even put up your real name here. Kindly point out at which FUCKING point did I say that your "beloved" Xiaxue is fat?!?!

I am NOT someone like you, who maligns others and puts words in their mouths. I DID NOT say that Xiaxue is fat. I believe I speak/write with more caution than that. Unlike some people. Mainly referring to FUCKWITS like you and other Xiaxue fanatics who claim I said Xiaxue is stupid/ugly/fat/whatever else it is that you can frame me up with.

Yes, I think I may be fatter than her. But at the same time, from all the reports that I have heard/read, I am taller than her too. I DO NOT make claims that are not supported with facts. Even if I don't like someone, or even detest them, I DO NOT go around demeaning them. Unlike YOU. Take your cue from Darren. He speaks with much more caution and thought than YOU.

And if your English is simply "cannot make it", this is the meaning of "sexy" from the dictionary:

sexy

adj 1: marked by or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest; "feeling sexy"; "sexy clothes"; "sexy poses"; "a sexy book"; "sexy jokes" [ant: unsexy] 2: exciting sexual desire [syn: aphrodisiac, aphrodisiacal] [ant: anaphrodisiac]

Please read that it doesn't state anything to do with height/weight/figure/looks or whatsoever YOU FUCKWIT deem equates to being sexy. Sexy is an attitude, an X-factor, the charm, poise and even intelligence of a person. I don't think you would understand what I'm saying here, since you have NONE of the above qualities. I pity you.

Just for the sake of shits and giggles, does that mean that a book would have to be thin and have a beautiful cover to be sexy?? Haha... But I guess a stupid person like you would only find a thin book sexy because you're too dumb to be able to digest anything more than that. (And by "digest", I don't mean to eat/consume. Just in case you ARE too stupid to understand that.)

And is it your intention to conveniently insult Mr Brown and Mr Miyagi? They both have sexyblogger pics, and they don't fall into YOUR particular STEREOTYPE of being "sexy"...

I end my argument here. *middle finger up to you*