Saturday, March 26, 2005

Finally, moderation!

From the looks of things, I guess the unwanted hype has already died down. Thank God!

No doubt there are still a couple of not-so-nice comments coming in every few hours, I think they can be conveniently looked over and normal blogging can resume again.

Given the fact that it's a long weekend, I presume XX would update her blog and, finally, give her amorous fans something to read. Don't say I didn't warn you guys (if you all are STILL coming here to read my blog), given the fact that she is working now, I don't think you can expect as many updates as before. But I guess you guys can still get your dose of her from the local newspapers. I heard she's got another two articles written about her and the "sexyblogger" issue.

The weekend has been (and will be) an utterly horrible 3 days to get through. I cannot think of anything interesting to do, and judging by the weather *looks out of the window*, most outdoor activities can be cancelled.

In any case, just to share some online entertainment with you all, go over to Steven Lim's website. No, I'm not a fan, but his crazy, self-proud antics have thoroughly tickled my brother and hubby. His mimic of the famous Numa Numa Dance made us disgusted yet humoured! Mixed feelings none of us had ever felt before... *LOL*

Go watch the original Numa Numa version first before you watch Steven Lim's copy!

I guess moderation is the key when it comes to everything. Steven Lim
(self professedly) claims he is Singapore's Actor/Singer/Dancer/Eyebrow Plucker/Hunk. No doubt in comparison to his former self, he DOES look a tad better, but I guess his ego successfully self-inflated along with his weight.

Upon the enlightenment of this blog article, I went to Steven Lim's website, found the (tiny tiny) text right at the bottom of the main page, copied it out on TextEdit (standard "Notepad" for Mac), changed the text from font size "2" to "12", and found out that what the article stated is true! Everytime anyone did a search for Taufik Batisah, Sylvester Sim, or any of the tiny "magic words", his website would be generated as a search result among the actual results. I guess this really is quite low...

Moderation, people. Moderation. Even too much of a good thing could prove to be bad. Like how I've been listening to Michael Buble's "Quando, Quando, Quando" for the past hour and am finally starting to get a little bored of it. But songs like these are SO suitable with a warm drink on rainy days! I just couldn't resist putting it on repeat mode.

NOTE: Here's the link if you want to download TextEdit to replace your Notepad.