Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Con-"template"-ing

I'm thinking of a new template. Nothing fancy, just a change in the header and maybe a new title for my blog. Starting to feel that "Sweet Life" sounds really cheesy... *grins* Cheesy to the point that even the addition of the two words "and bitchy" didn't even help!

I feel lazy. Really lazy... Fiona!! Your procrastinator attitude has rubbed off on me!! Damn you, little hamster girl! If nothing goes wrong, (that is, if I don't fall asleep or start getting addicted to whatever little episodes of Futurama that I have), you guys should be seeing a new header with updated pics and new titles for my blogs within a few hours. =)

But before all that, I must go write a poem for my sweets... Poor baby cut down his hours of rest last night just to drive over to kiss and cuddle me, followed by bringing me out to supper at Punggol Nasi Lemak. I love you sweets!



UPDATE @ 6.23PM:

Template update is completed sooner than expected... Hope you guys are fine with it. I can't really ask if you like it, because if you do, I'll have a potential love rival!

Sorry, myloh. I asked if you could send the song to me, but I sort of illegally copied it onto my blog html. I'll remove it in a day or two. Just really wanted the song to be there when my hubby checks my updated blog at his office... Sincerest apologies.

My hubs just called from the office. He's really touched by this "sweet" move. Have you guys done something intangible for the ones you love today? Go do something for them that doesn't involve any buying. Even something small might move mountains for your relationship.

Love is the most wonderful gift one person can give to another. The gift of friendship, care and the support of a partner and family. Don't let the slightest chance get by you. Prove your love to them in little ways as such. Nothing is ever too mushy, too difficult or too over-the-top to do.

Cherish your loved ones, and treasure the moments together.