Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yes, yes, yes. I am back again.

I miss blogging on Blogger Dashboard. Yup. I am a blog whore. Maybe a whore in other ways too, but then, probably on close friends and my hubby would know. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!? Before your mind wanders further into the bedroom, let me clarify. I'm a camwhore/music whore/movie whore.

My head is feeling funky.

My elbows are on the desk. I'm supporting my head with my hands. And yet my iBook screen still seems as if it is swaying from side to side. By golly. I am pretty fucked. It hasn't stopped swaying since 2 days ago. If this goes on, I'm probably going to be "laptop sick" quite soon.

I remember wanting to blog about something, but I can't recall what it is. I know it would be something better than this ranting. Heck. I'll blog it when I remember.

Somebody spank me. I've been a bad girl. Today's Public Relations paper was skipped. I am feeling quite under the weather. But no, spank me still. I deserve it.

I am feeling crap and irritable. Rainy weather never fails to make me feel cold, needy, weak, lethargic and hide under the covers like some little girl. I hate rain. And AdiumX and decided to screw up on me for reasons that I do not wish to investigate further into.

Pop-up notification HELL! (email addresses have been blurred to protect identities)

Biatch duck. Eventually had to delete the whole application and reinstall it. But not before I move my favourite scripts, dock icons and soundsets to my Public folder first. I'll kick myself if I delete EVERYTHING. I really would.

Somebody bring me shopping and sponsor me please... I am going crazy all cooped up in "princess land". Prince Charming!! I want shopping!!