Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Nothing free is ever perfect

Pardon me if the font size and posting is a tad funky for the next few days. Blogger is down! Yes, it is. Again.

Try logging in to your Blogger Dashboard and this is what you see:
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.

Bollocks! And to think that Blogger is run by Google...

But thanks to the modern technology of cross-posting provided by MacJournal, I can still update my blog for your reading enjoyment (or irritation). So read on...

I see that my status has "elevated" to "Highness" as stated by "my teacher"... =p
Yay!! Who wants to be a celebrity? Not me!! I am now Shelly, the Highnes. Bow before me, my subjects!!
Pardon my cockiness, but I just couldn't resist it...

It's good to see that you guys are interacting among yourselves, albeit the occasional arguments between some "spoilers" and "supporters" and the seemingly endless intelligent banter between "anon" and "appalled" in my Fizbox. You guys are sooo cute! From arguing about me, you guys could actually go on for so many posts... *thumps chest with right fist* RESPECT! You guys can go on if you want... I'm getting entertained! =)

I have no idea how or why, but I had 1,153 page loads for today, and slightly over 30 comments in total from Fizbox and Haloscan. Must be you guys who keep coming back to refresh the page so you can argue among each other! =p

I'll be removing the music from my blog soon, cos somehow it'll no longer suit the mood of the upcoming posts anymore... But once in a while, I might just put up another song or two. Anyone who wants that track, I can either email it to you, or send it to you through MSN messenger. Just let me know. The title of the track is "Inochi no namae" from the soundtrack of the animation "Spirited Away".

Drop by hubby's blog and check out his new header! It needs more tweaking, but since Blogger is down (dammit!), it will just have to stay there til those doughnut munching Blogger engineers have worked it out...

I'll love to post something more creative than this, but I've got a paper tomorrow at 2pm and I haven't started on it yet!! Maybe later, maybe later... Fiona! Your procrastinator disease!!