Friday, April 01, 2005

fun night out!

Hubby and I both went a little mad today... But we had a lot of cheap fun. Beware! Attack of the camwhores!! (Please click on the thumbnail images to view them in actual size.)

After visiting the doctor for my horrible throbbing head, we headed to Mr Bean's Cafe at Prinsep Street for a late dinner. Look at us gluttons!!


Country pie is gooood!! But my Salmon ala creme is BETTER!!



Yup. Now daddy calls him and he's got to entertain my dad's request for funky Indian fags called V.D. (Please don't ask me why it's called V.D. Go ask the ahpu-nehneh who invented it!)


funky shirt!!
Check out hubby's funky T-shirt! Only $8 from This Fashion!!


tea
I know this thing looks REALLY gross, but it's not what it looks like...


Next up, we went to get dad his funky smokes (yes, the V.D. And no, you don't get V.D from smoking it.) and had a mini shopping trip at the 24hrs Mustafa Shopping Centre. Yes, again. I'm starting to go there also once every 2 weeks... I can't help it. The things ARE cheap.

Here's some of the interesting products we found on sale there:

fox underwear
What better come hither phrase than "What's stopping you?". Guaranteed to make gutsy ladies prove you wrong and rip off your briefs there and then! Only $10.90 for a pack of 5!


hings underwear
Retro undies!! When in doubt, go for the tried and tested since our forefathers' time. Going for only $3.90 each!!


You like tea??? Take your pick here!!
tea
Flavours come in mango, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon, etc, etc, etc...


For uniqueness, this one takes the cake... Or should I say, tea bag??
banana tea


I didn't know Singapore had it's own special type of tea...
singapore


Finally, do you like Hershey's Kisses?? Well, try this instead!
hershey's hugs
Who wants kisses now? Hugs are tons better!!

Shoutout to Cowboy Caleb for mentioning me in his blog. Thank you!! I'm sooo flattered by your comments!! And no, my hubby won't kick your ass to China in 5 ways... He's a gentle giant.