Sunday, April 10, 2005

seemingly long day

It's probably the fact that I haven't slept since waking up at 2pm on Friday afternoon, but today seems FUCKING long...

Amidst my half-sober stupor, I spent a whole wad of cash shopping... A list of my crimes would include:
- Buying a pair of blue beaded wooden clog sandals from NoDa at Far East Plaza
- Getting a iPod skin equipped with something for you to twirl your earphone wires around (can't remember what that's called) on the side of it @ $39
- Spending $180 at the Paragon Blush! sales buying sexy slips, thongs and a bra

It doesn't sound completely horrendous, but to think that I grabbed $180 worth of intimate wear in Blush! in a short span of 30 minutes when everything was going for $18 is absolutely scary!!

Other than the above, I swear I didn't buy anything else... Really!!!

The day started off really crap with a stupid supplementary paper for HMC, so I guess I made up for it by splurging on myself... This weekend must be underwear day, man. Both hubs and I have spent so much buying them for ourselves that we got more than a little freaked out...

I've got two more supplementary papers to go before I can really slack all the way til the submission of my graduation project. After that, it's back to the routine work cycle in the neverending rat race... Just makes me sick thinking about me... *sigh* But that's life for you. Work hard for your dough to make daily bread...


Shoutout to BigFuck for mentioning me on his blog as one of the "xiaxue killers" who don't quite cut the mark because I'm married... Hey, a girl's still allowed to meet interesting guys ok? My hubs will NEVER mind me having more friends and guys who adore me... (It's true. I swear. If you don't believe me, go spam his blog.) =p