Wednesday, April 06, 2005

current update

It's been a couple of days since I last updated my blog. It's been a busy weekend, and it's not going to stop anytime soon with more papers coming up and money to go shopping... =p

Had my TVRP (Television and Radio Production) paper today. Very very high possibility of passing. I'm not being optimistic here, I have never been. The only source of my confidence is from the four questions in the paper that were previously brought up in my mock exam . The questions were similar word for word. I guess the lecturer must think that we're so dumb that we'll fail it, thus he gave "tips". I won't even call it tips. He revealed half of the questions in the paper!!

All in all, I'm just glad I don't have to retake my paper or module. *Whew*

Today's our 2nd month wedding anniversary! I gave him a Zippo lighter, which he claims he loves, although I seriously think I should have found a black one by hook or by crook cos that was what he used to have... I'll upload some photos of it once I get home. I'm not particularly used to his laptop. It's HUGE compared to mine...

He returned my gift by bringing me shopping!! I got a white cotton dress and some lingerie. (Will post up pictures later too.) I think I look frumpy in the dress. *rolls eyes* I hate my water retention and big bone structure...

THANK YOU, MARCO AND aB for the wonderful dinner at Marche!! I love you guys!!

I am soooo shagged out today. Too many activities. Need rest desperately. Still got a long day of shopping with GGYY tomorrow. (Or should I say later?) Hooray!!

I'll leave you people with something to think about:
Conventional beauty


P.S. The post that I thought had disappeared due to Blogger's technical screw-ups is actually there! Here it is, talking about why girls mature faster than boys with regards to the toys they play with...