Saturday, April 02, 2005

reliving my childhood

My gastric is killing me, thus I ransacked my room for my childhood toys to keep myself entertained and also to show Nash what I used to play with when I was younger.

Toys are going back retro nowadays, as with fashion and music. The names that I've been familiar with are all popping back on the small screen and coming out with fancier toys than before! Just to name a few would be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears. And with the most recent reappearance of the "Littlest Pet Shop", I decided to post up some pics of MY "Littlest Pet Shop" toys that I've proudly owned for the last 14 years.


My cousin stole one dog from this playset approximately 10 years ago...



I know there's a magnet in the bone, thus the dog gets attracted to it. But still, it's cute!

I entertained and amused myself for slightly over 30 mins playing around with all the cutesy stuff at the offical Hasbro website. I even coloured in a puppy!!



You can take your pick from 26 different pets like hamsters, guinea pigs, kittens and turtles, and colour them in as you wish! If you're really bored, or just into cutesy drawings of animals, try it here!

Nash and I had actually talked about why men don't seem to grow up, and I blogged a short post of it over at shelled.blogspot, but that STUPID blogger errored on me, and the whole fucking post was gone!! I'll blog it again in the afternoon or something. I am so pissed.

Hubby says we can go buy Sea-Monkeys later!! Yeah!! In your face, Fiona!! Well, not really. You can come visit and ogle at my sea-monkeys... Ok?!