Friday, April 08, 2005

bliss for a day

How nice it is to wake up and find a beautifully drawn butterfly and an accompanying message on my mirror...

"My Love,
A butterfly I leave with you
to take away the blues
While I'm away and not with you.
Multi-hue and beautiful
yet so fragile just like you,
makes me want to be nectar,
just for you!

Love 4ever, Hubs"

It's a pity that I cannot photograph the butterfly cos its actually drawn on my mirror with washable markers. The reflections wreak havoc when you try to film it. Argh...

Minutes after I see the message, my brother comes knocking on my bedroom door and gleefully sticks out something in his hand and says "Na, present for you!" Cadbury Crunchie chocolate bar!! *kekekeke* I was just complaining about why he didn't buy one for me yesterday and today he comes back with it! I LOVE my brother!! *muacks*

There's an absolutely fab gay party coming up in Bangkok, and I ADORE the name organizers gave it... "Squirt in Bed"... *lol* Apparently it will be held at Bangkok's famous Bed Supper Club, so the pun on the name was aptly chosen. Singapore needs kinky named events like these!! Just the names alone make the whole affair seem more interesting already!!