Sunday, April 10, 2005

footwear frenzy

Just in case you were wondering, I did not go out and buy a whole dozen of new shoes like I did for my lingerie collection. I was barely "forced" by hubs to sort out my footwear. He say I should classify and list them down just like what I do with all the rest of my stuff. So I noted each pair down and realised that... I have 27 pairs of footwear!! *pants excitedly* Wah lau!

Someone please tell me that 27 is an okay number. Especially from girls who have more shoes than me. Heh heh. Hubs say that would make me feel a tad better. (I conveniently forgot to remind him that if I don't have the most shoes, I'd probably still buy more once in a while.) *sneaky chuckle*

In order to make things clearer, I would have to state that 27 includes my slippers, sandals, heels, boots and all. Every piece of footwear I own. Really not so bad right??? Right?!?!


Dining recommendation:
If you haven't been to Billy Bombers, GO! Order a main course item that comes with their unique Cream Spinach as a side dish and I swear you'll love it. Don't say that you hate vegetables or spinach. This doesn't taste like spinach at all. In fact, it's tremendously tasty!!

Make sure you don't order too much there though, cos their servings are very generous. Prices are fairly more than average as you'll pay a minimum of $15 for their main courses. They do have set meals going for $14.90 and $18.90 that both include soup of the day, drink and dessert if you're on a budget but would still like some really good food.

You can find Billy Bombers at these following locations: Bugis Junction, Century Square, Holland Village, Jurong Point and Heeren.