Tuesday, April 12, 2005

succumbing to media pressure

On Sunday, I finally yielded to the media's constant emphasis on beautiful bodies and decided to get rid of my bloated tummy once and for all because of the following reasons:

1. The Xando salesgirl was utterly honest about how the meal replacements taste unpleasant but can be made to taste better when it's mix with milk. I like honesty from salespeople. She didn't push me to buy any products at all throughout the time I was firing questions at her.

2. I have had enough of people (friends and strangers alike) who keep asking if I'm pregnant because my tummy looks so big and bloated... I have water retention for fuck's sake. And it's not as if I like it this way...

3. The very nice salesgirl threw in 2 free packets of meal replacements and 30 tablets of Xando "Block & Burn" for me to try. And no, its NOT expired.

I did my measurements and weighed myself on Sunday night. Such sensitive numbers! I shan't reveal them here... =p

Lo and behold! When I measured and weighed myself again an hour ago, I already lost 1.25 kg and 0.5" from my waist. Wow! And I had all three meals yesterday! Proper delicious meals of "Bee hoon" soup for breakfast, Japanese Bento (consisting of corokke, chicken and salmon with outrageously delicious Japanese Curry) for lunch and dinner of Tomato & Herb linguine at Coffee Bean.

I'll be updating the progress of my "diet" for those who are interested to get it. Just wait a week for my final results. Xando Tummy is supposed to show its results in 8 days. =)