Thursday, April 14, 2005

girlfriend overload!!

Following the distress from a small argument among my two babes, I had the opportunity to finally meet up with my other two girlfriends from secondary school. I have been missing them BAD, and everyone has been so busy with school that we've been delaying our outings...

B&G, I hope you two had a good time tonight and enjoy "Secret Society"! Let us know if it's a good film aight? However, if you guys don't feel like catching it, don't worry too much about it. The passes were free anyway. Hubs and I just thought you guys would do better with it. =)

We love you guys and enjoy hanging out with you two SO MUCH! We must go out more often just sitting around talking cock!! It is good to see you guys so happy and in love, but as Nash says "You guys aren't the only ones in love!!"

Kris, I hope you liked your birthday present. Let me know when your exams are over and we'll go out dancing!! I'm thinking of taking hip-hop classes if you are interested. Last time you went and didn't jio me... *mumble mumble... bitch...* =p But I still love you nonetheless. You're my little baby girl. =) Always has been, and always will be. Let's make this 9 year friendship into something marvellous!!

I am sooo looking forward to GGYY's birthday celebration on Saturday at KM8. I even bought a new bikini for the event!! No, its not the swimsuit that I put up in the last post. I don't think anywhere even sells that! =)

It's late now and hubs is beckoning me to bed. I shall do my weight taking and measurements when I wake. *yawns*