Monday, April 25, 2005

on 24th April '05: Visiting in M'sia

I feel so utterly cheated. Twice throughout my rotting in a puny Malaysian flat, I was told that I'll be going shopping, but ended up being completely unfulfilled.

1st scenario:
Some auntie of hubs asked if anyone wanted to go to Carrefour, and seriously, anything beat sitting on that cold hard floor being suffocated by the crowd in the flat. Some shopping would probably cheer up this poor soul who hasn't slept a single wink since waking up from a 4-hour nap on Saturday night. Pardon me, I did not sleep a wink on Friday night and can get very cranky when sleep-deprived.

We got there at 1.05pm and the same auntie said: "We meet back here at 1.30 lah." What the fuck?!

End result: RM0 spent


2nd scenario:
Some uncles said wanted to go to the fish farm to see fish (if not what else, but I'm just quoting word-for-word lor) and asked if anyone wanted to tag along. Hubs and I went. The elder males wanted to stop for coffee (God knows for what, cos they've all been having coffee as their only beverage the whole day) and precious time was wasted. *sigh*

When we got back on the car to head towards our destination, chee-bye, it started to pour. So ultimately "du lan"! So they decided to detour to Giant Hypermart for me to shop lor. In the end? Carpark full, cannot even go in. Wah lau. Bloody irritated liao.

End result: RM0 spent. Again.


Please pardon me if I seem desperate to spend money, that's because the bloody RM59 has been collecting dust on the shelf since our last KL trip. I feel so useless as a self-proclaimed shopping queen... I can't even spend RM59!!

We only managed to get rid of RM17.80 by buying two packs of Sampoernas Menthol (THE BEST FAGS IN THE WORLD!!), 3 sticks of Bubble Yum for my brother and a bottle of mineral water.

Excuse my language as I curse and swear at my inability to spend a measly RM50... Chao chee bye!!! Kannina lah! Now the rest of the Malaysian dollars can sit there and grow cobwebs again!! Chee turtle... Should have just bought some toilet paper or something from Carrefour...