Thursday, April 28, 2005

for clothes that keep their colour!

It's not been a fab day. In fact, nothing happened except for the necessary like TV, food, smokes and chatting with my 3 men, Damien, Nash and Dad.

Dodgeball is all about balls.
I just watched the *ahem* shared version, and there are so many puns on the word "balls". One particular phrase from the show that I kind of fell in lust with. "That's just as useful as a cock-flavoured lollipop!" *lol*

I am not buying clothes from Forever21 again. Ever. The first two pieces of clothing that I ever got from there just leaked a whole river of colour dye when I ran it under the tap. Bloody hell.

They're not particularly expensive. I only paid $9 for a black cotton spaghetti-strap top and $18 for a very comfy thin cotton ribbed V-neck short-sleeved T-shirt. But for fuck's sake, it is some sort of a reputable brand, and I would expect to see some quality for the things I pay for. I feel so cheated.

Now, the Forever21 store doesn't just look like a slightly more upmarket This Fashion. Their clothes are of This Fashion standard too. Bleah. I'm sticking to TopShop and Zara.

I feel that my blog's getting boring... No pictures no more. Bleah. I must get off my lazy arse and start spicing things up. I am still anticipating the museum trip, but it seems that finances have a way of screwing things up. Coming Monday is a public holiday, which means that hubs' paycheck will take one more extra day to clear. *sigh* Stupid company! Why don't you arseholes pay through Giro?!?