Wednesday, May 04, 2005

to scream when agitated

Pregnant women have all the rights.

Stop bitching about whether I can take it or not. It's my life. Don't even attempt to tell me that the baby would suffer should I not be prepared to be a mother. STFU. I've been taking care of my brother since he was born 12 years ago. I know very well how to handle babies/children.

To prove my condition, my family has 2 suicide deaths. My mother and her sister. Yes. My mum passed away April last year. For the ill-informed, depression is actually genetically inherited. Therefore, I arrive into this world as I am. My younger brother has been showing symptoms of depression too, ever since he was 4 or 5 years old. It is not something we can help, feeling like each day is the end and wanting to die.

If you are someone who is just plain bored/bitchy/lifeless and therefore entertains yourself by leaving nasty comments on random online blogs regularly, you are a true lowlife. You are so low that I will no longer reply or even bothering reading any of such comments no more. Your words get the 'deleted' treatment straightaway.

I am not saying that constructive comments of query or concerned nature cannot be left by blog-hoppers, but the choice of words and the way they are phrased play a very big part in conveying your message. And more often than not, the ideas these messages bring across are of a hostile nature. The authors are all out to harm the blog-owner emotionally.

From this day on, I will no longer condone such nasty acts of slander and/or mockery. They will all be deleted. I do not want me and my baby to suffer such unnecessary stress and agitation. If you're really bored and really want to be a bitch, go suck some cock for free. That will truly qualify you as one. And you'll get the additional titles of "slut" and "whore" too. Cheerio.