Wednesday, May 04, 2005

with a little life inside her

the thing that drove hubs crazy

Be smart and tell me what two little blue lines mean.
Negative or positive?

Pardon the blurry end result of my sleepy photography. Just wanted to show you guys the reason why I've been slacking off blogging recently.

Yes. Being pregnant means you can do nothing all day.
Especially if your loving hubby says so.

I wouldn't mind scanning the ultrasound showing a small lil sac of cells ready to go forth and multiply into a baby, except that daddy has monopolise full authority over the scan and brought it to work. Ooi! You go upload to your Flickr hor. None of my business liao. I go sleep...

Yes. I sleep alot these days. Can't help it.

I fall asleep watching TV. I fall asleep reading. I fall asleep on transport. I fall asleep once I'm done eating. I am no longer Xena the Warrior Princess (a nickname given by my Sec Sch mates). I am now Czevee, the Sleepy Mum-to-be. Ch** B**... Where is all my energy and zest?!

The fact that I can no longer go shopping for clothes kind of takes out the fun in daily activities. Doesn't make much sense to buy clothes just so that you can grow out of them in a few months' time, right??

What pisses me off extremely is that hubs just bought me this perfect pair of Giordano cargo pants and, the next day, we found out that I'm pregnant. Wah lau... What if after giving birth I stay a balloon and will never fit into the pants again?? Money gone down the drain...

I am more than slightly paranoid about being a first-time mum. Especially coupled with the fact that my mother isn't around anymore, I don't have anyone to trust and count on. It makes me quiver with fear of giving birth to an unhealthy baby or screwing up the care-giving.

If anyone wants to regurgitate the same advice of not smoking, don't bother. I've stopped days ago. If one more person tells me to "stop smoking" or "smoke less", I fucking swear I will ignore you. GGYY, that includes you. I do know better than to pump myself with nicotine/tar at this point in time.

Pregnant women can get extremely agitated very easily. It really doesn't help that I've always had a less-than-perfect temper. =) Cheerios, and don't step on my tail!