Sunday, May 08, 2005

another day feeling pukish

If you see stray scrunched up tissues on the road, especially in car parks, beware. I might be just around the corner blowing (my nose) away.

I have cultivated gross habits recently. Blowing both nostrils into a piece of tissue at the same time, scrunching it up, and leaving it all over the house and the interior of the car. Hehe. Maternal instinct of marking territory. I even leave some of my snot on hubs. Marking territory mah!

I have also threw up outdoors at least 3 times in the past 3 days. Stray vomit puddles along the street in the Central and Eastern areas may belong to me too. I know the red-orange colour one in the car park at Beatty Road definitely belongs to me.

Erm... Sorry if you just had your dinner. =p

Next "stinky" topic: Flat viewing. I do not care what this stupid housing agent says, but I am NOT buying a flat that has the masterbed room, extra room and kitchen ALL facing the rubbish collection point 20 metres away. Bleah. *puke* Pooey.

Failed attempt Number 1. Please let us find the perfect flat ASAP. We need a bigger bed. Hubs and I aren't exactly skinny people to be able to sleep on ONE single-sized bed while I am pregnant and marking territory. We cope pretty well now. I bet we won't once my tums grow. Heh.

Hello?! Mother-In-Law!! We need a good flat ah. Anywhere East is good la. If really nothing suitable, I don't mind settling for the condominium right beside Parkway Parade. Hor?!? No good for your son to squeeze with me on one small bed lah. Later your grandchild come out damn 2D. Boh ho la.

I know what smells I must run away from:
- my dad's burning VD cigarettes
- plum sauce
- perfumes, except natural scents and Escada scents
- burning Marlboro reds
- puke
- "fresh" uncooked prawns
- fishtank water
- dirty public toilets

If I come in contact with any of the above, I will puke. Or at least attempt to. Bleah. Makes me want to puke just talking about it. I need something savoury to suck on. Hubs? Hubs?! Where are you?! I need your lollipop!!