Thursday, May 19, 2005

to wonder

Why does everyone seemingly fall in love at the same time?? See Fiona and Evan. Show off lor... I also got my lover!!

Why do people get so crazy about Star Wars? I only remember that I always fell asleep when trying to watch it on Channel 5. Dunno why. The Episodes IV, V, and VI too cheem for me, maybe.

Why do some people not believe in love even after seeing/feeling all the effects? (Namingly, me.) Because there is still no scientific proof or even reasonable explanation for all that occurs in the courtship aka "feel-feel towards someone" period. I listen to logic. Or so I'd like to think.

Why is the upcoming baby giving hubs and I so much undue stress? Why do we feel pressurized even though we have done the maths and everything should turn out fine? Is it because we want to give the best to our child and what we can provide now is not enough?? Or are we just resuming our former identities as commitment phobes??

Why must we fight? Why must you make me cry? Why do I feel all alone after every outburst? Must you treat me so when you know I'm having a hard time too?

Why do all my thoughts spiral down to unhappiness? I must learn not to think. Or hubs MUST be a better husband. You know it's true, sweets. Don't get aggravated and deny/accept all negative claims. It doesn't work like that.

WHEN AM I GETTING MY OWN ROOF??? Sweets, wifey has barely any patience, so please buck up. My brother is shitting me BIG TIME. I don't want an angry baby.

Finally, why is my weight not increasing even though my tummy is growing?!?!? I must consult my gynae on Sunday when I go for my appointment. You guys wanna see the ultrasound picture when I get it??